Maggie Thrash grew up in the south. She is the author of the graphic memoir, Honor Girl, and the YA mystery We Know It Was You. Her short stories and non-fiction articles can be found on Rookie. She attended Hampshire College and the Sewanee School of Letters. Maggie Thrash is represented by Stephen Barr of Writers House.
Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
- Honor Girl author Maggie Thrash previews her new creepy YA novel
- This Graphic Novel Perfectly Describes What it's Like to be a Teenage Girl
When we asked our authors what they were or might have been voted in HS, Maggie answered I was actually voted Most Likely to be Famous, which is kind of a lot of pressure..
Other Fun Facts
- I am a descendant of President Martin Van Buren (the one with the mutton chops).
- I host a Dawson's Creek podcast.
- My first kiss was a dare.
- I love Twilight.
- I am Team Edward.