Deena Lipomi (Author & Panel Moderator)
Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
- Before my daughter was born, I read over 150 middle-grade, young adult, and adult books per year. Now I probably read that many picture books.
- I have the best two jobs I could imagine: Young Adult Librarian and Writer.
- My husband has a gluten allergy and I make a mean gluten-free focaccia bread.
- I am a lifelong fan of Muppets and remember the day I heard Jim Henson died.
- Most embarrassing moment as a teen: In sixth grade when the boy sitting behind me in math class told everyone he couldn’t see the board because my hair was too big. (I was already self-conscious about my frizzy hair.)