Brigid Kemmerer is the author of Letters to the Lost, a dark, contemporary Young Adult romance; Thicker Than Water, a New Adult paranormal mystery with elements of romance; and the YALSA-nominated Elemental series of five Young Adult novels and three e-novellas which Kirkus Reviews calls “refreshingly human paranormal romance” and School Library Journal describes as “a new take on the supernatural genre.” She lives in the Baltimore area with her husband and four sons.
Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
When we asked our authors what they were or might have been voted in HS, Brigid answered Most likely to be an author. (Ha!).
Other Fun Facts
- I'm adopted.
- I rode horses for years and competed nationally until I had kids.
- I changed schools every year when I was growing up because my father never wanted to settle.
- I met my husband over the phone when I was working in a customer service job.
- My closest friend in the world lives in Rochester, NY, but I've only seen her in person three times.
- If you can only read one of my books before TBF Letters to the Lost would be my #1 recommendation. I love all the characters so much and I loved telling their story.
- If I were a superhero, my name would be Wicked Slash and I'd be super fast with words.