Harriet Reuter Hapgood
Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
When we asked our authors what they were or might have been voted in HS, Harriet answered I was voted “most hair colours in a year” in my last year of secondary school.
Other Fun Facts
- I can't ride a bike, but I used to be able to.
- My most embarrassing moment involves buying too many books at a book festival, carrying them in a tote bag, spraining my shoulder in the signing queue, and being stretchered out of the venue to an ambulance...
- One of my tattoos is in French, a language in which I'm only proficient in relation to ordering food. Lots and lots of food.
- For four years running my friends and I entered the country show vegetable carving competition using only carrots. We did not win.
- I can sign three things in British Sign Language: Miss Polly Had a Dolly, White Christmas, and the phrase "that boy is dreamy."