Young Adult fiction author of Look Past, Press Play, Dare Me, Tap Out, and This Side of Normal, as well as a high school English teacher. I married my high school sweetheart, and together we are raising two daughters in Upstate, NY.
Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
When we asked our authors what they were or might have been voted in HS, Eric answered It's kind of embarrassing, but I was voted "sexiest" in high school.
Other Fun Facts
- I have a dog named Miley Cyrus.
- I have been mistaken for G-Eazy.
- I can still remember sobbing over the end of Where the Red Fern Grows.
- I was a lifeguard as a teen so that I could get paid to read, but I ended up saving four people's lives.
- I married, and am still married to, my high school sweetheart.
- If I were a superhero I would be Doctor Devine. I would have the power to heal all wounds, but each time I do, it takes away from my own life.
- If you are only able to read one of my books before TBF you should read Press Play. It is my wife's favorite and she is a very reluctant reader. I also love how the story uses smartphones and technology to empower the characters to have voice against adversity. I wish more teens would use their tech for good.