My author friends kept telling me, "you must do the Rochester Teen Book Festival." After I was invited, my other author friends posted: "I'm so jealous you're doing the Rochester TBF."
And now, I know why. What an awesome event.
- Teen attendees who truly want to be there-- talking books, cheering on their favorite authors, and as one attendee told me "Be around my people"
- Volunteers who I want to hire all for myself to run my life
- Great accommodations and author handlers make travel easy (hello, hospitality suite)
- Goodie bags of treats!
- and the total rock star treatment- from the classic cars and limos to the red carpet to the screaming readers upon entry to the walk of fame
- And did I mention more enthusiastic teens and tweens who love books?
Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
Support Teen Book Fest
Teen Book Fest is made possible by donations from individuals like yourself! Donation is as easy as choosing an amount below.
The Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival is an exciting and free public celebration of reading. During the festival, photographs may be taken for personal or promotional purposes. In some cases, event staff may use photos or videos to promote this non profit event. Please contact TBF committee members with questions or concerns that you might have.