Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
I Remember You
Recommended for teens
Seventeen-year-old Lucas is a star hockey player who's headed for the marines as soon as high school is over. Then there's Juliet, straight-A student and rigorous debater, whose college trajectory has been carefully planned for years. They couldn't be more different. But from the moment Lucas sees Juliet, he swears he remembers their first kiss. Their first dance. Their first fight. In fact, Lucas knows everything that's going to happen between them--not because he can predict the future, but because he claims to have already lived it.
Little Blog on the Prairie
Recommended for teens
When Genevieve Welsh's mom forces the family to spend a summer at frontier history camp, Gen manages to secretly keep in touch with her friends back home, regaling them with all the horrible day to day details of life on this "Little Hell on the Prairie." But by the time Gen's friends turn her stories into the most popular blog on the internet, Gen's got more important things to worry about - like finding a way to keep her family from failing the frontier competition, and trying to keep the resident "Nellie Olson" from stealing Caleb.
When we asked our authors what they were or might have been voted in HS, Cathleen answered I was voted one half of “class couple” and embarrassingly enough, “most likely to return as head of school".
Other Fun Facts
- As a child, doctors predicted I would grow to 6 feet tall - I'm 5'4" but carry tallness within.
- In college my Ultimate Frisbee nickname was "Savage." I'm pretty sure it was ironic.
- My favorite weather is New York City in a snowstorm. Snowflakes + street lamps.
- I love running, especially on country roads and in the woods.
- I am a mom. For me this means that once, when a cop pulled me over for speeding while the kids were asleep in the car, I shushed him with such authority he let me off with a warning.