For Your Library or Classroom
Whether you want to promote TBF to your students and faculty, highlight the books you have in your collection, or are looking for ways to entice readers to pick up these great titles, you’ve come to the right place for resources galore!
Visit our TBF Blog for author interviews, contests, and reviews of TBF books. Get to know your TBF bloggers, led by Miranda and Elizabeth.
We know you probably don’t have time to read every book by every TBF author, so we asked all the authors to share their personal suggestions. Let them tell you which of their titles you ought to read here. If you want to see an extensive list of the titles by all the authors, see the TBF Book List under “Additional Resources” below for titles available for purchase.
Once you’ve purchased the books, you’ll want to call attention to the TBF titles in your collection. Print out the book spine labels and stick them on your books to make them easy to locate.
The Book Fest brochure will help to keep track of the authors you want to meet. You won’t forget when TBF is happening if you print the “Save the Date” bookmark.
Want TBF posters to tell everyone about the date of Teen Book Fest and where it is being held? There are two different sizes to use, one that will fit on a letter-size piece of paper and if you have larger paper (11 inches by 17 inches), there’s a bigger poster that will grab everyone’s attention.
Maybe you’d like to make a display of all the authors who are visiting. A poster for each author who is attending is available as a download. See below under “This Year’s Authors and Books.” Attendees may also want to bring posters they have printed so they can have them autographed at the end of the Teen Book Fest.
Visit our Schedule tab to find out what times and where the TBF authors will be presenting at Nazareth College. Need a campus map to plan your route to the various locations on campus? You’ll find one here.
Be certain to visit our Authors tab for lots more information. Need a book discussion guide? Want to watch an interview with an author? Looking for a link to an author’s official webpage? Want to present a booktalk to your students to encourage them to read a particular title? All these items and more are listed for each of the visiting authors.
- TBF Poster - Letter sized, 8 1/2" x 11"
- TBF Poster - This poster prints on 11" x 17" paper.
- TBF Book List - This is a list of titles for each author including ISBNs. For some authors, this is not an exhaustive list, but represents most of their titles.
- Book Fest brochure - 8 1/2 x 11, double sided
- TBF One Book Recommendations - We asked each of our authors if readers only have time to read one of their books before TBF, which one should they read and why. This is that list! It prints on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, double sided.
- Book Spine Labels - To put on the books in your collection so readers know who our TBF authors are!
- TBF Display Example - Brighton - Brighton High School is in the TBF spirit! Students and staff contributed to the design and QR codes are interspersed throughout, linking to various pages on the TBF website. Great job, BHS!
- TBF Display Example - Fairport - Need an idea for a TBF display in your library? Check out this photo of the Johanna Perrin School's TBF display!
- Save the Date Poster - Letter sized poster to use until our formal posters are ready!
- Save the Date Bookmark - This prints four (double sided) bookmarks to a page to use until our brochures are ready!
This Year's Authors and Books
Ellen Hopkins (download poster)
- Crank trilogy #1: Crank
- Crank trilogy #2: Glass
- Crank trilogy #3: Fallout
A. S. King (download poster)
- Me and Marvin Gardens
- Still Life With Tornado
- I Crawl Through It
- Glory O'Brien's History of the Future
- Reality Boy
- Ask the Passengers
- Everybody Sees the Ants
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz
- Dust of 100 Dogs
Tamora Pierce (download poster)
- Song of the Lioness (Book 1): Alanna: The First Adventure
- Song of the Lioness (Book 2): In the Hands of the Goddess