Rebecca Soler (Audiobook Performer)
Rebecca grew up in Boston (go Pats & Sox!) and credits her mom for enforcing the pronunciation of the letter R at the end of her words. In high school she moved to Sugar Land, TX and met her best friend/future husband while in a riveting production of “Once on this Island”.
Rebecca spends much of her time in a recording booth convincing you to buy stuff, making silly voices and narrating YA novels. Consequently she is an expert in unrequited love, the supernatural, frozen yoghurt, household cleaning products and supernatural teens who eat froyo while cleaning.
She gave up running marathons after her ankles betrayed her but can be found attempting to spin or swim her hiney off...because she WON’T give up cheese.
Not sure which books to read? Let our TBF authors tell you which ones they recommend! Visit our Resources page, then scroll down to "TBF One Book Recommendations". You will also find a more complete list of books by each author under TBF Book List.
When we asked our authors what they were or might have been voted in HS, Rebecca answered funniest accent.
Other Fun Facts
- Olivia Durant (TBF Lead) and I went to Elementary School together!
- I will watch/read anything with people in corsets.
- I married my HS sweetheart.
- If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life it would be tomatoes with fresh mozzarella.
- I have run multiple marathons - slowly.